Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok I guess I have been taged. Thanks Janessa! lol!
I am supposed to come up with 6 Quirks that I have. Lets see if I can think of some.


1. I am a licker. I can't help it, I lick people.. not just anyone.. but usualy involves, Sherry, Aj, Ben, Brandie, Clarissa and Janessa ( I usualy get thumped by all of them for doing it but I still do )

2. I have a certian thing that I do to people when ever I see them, and it's different for each person, but it's always the same for that particular person. for instance, Zach ( Clarissa's husband ) I don't know why but when ever I see him I have to play with his belly, Or Ashlee, I always have and probably always will call her "hooker" That's my call for her. Or Clarissa, Well.. she just has such a cute butt I have to slap it or grab it, plus I get a great "Oh!!" sound out of her when ever I do it.

3. I have to have at least 3 blankest on me when I go to sleep. I can't sleep with just a sheet even if it is hot, It's the weight of the blanket I think.. but I have to have them on me.

4. I sing weird songs to Breanna, I got this quirk from my mother. I remember her singing some of the same songs to me as a child like " Put your little bum right here." I'm not going to sing the whole song because only those who need to know it will hear it Lol!

5. I am OCD when it comes to piles of paper. I don't know why, but i have to have them as straight as I can get them. they have to be a very sturdy straight pile.

6. I don't like the whole Oreo. I like Oreo's but I won't eat the whole cookie. I will take one part of the cookie off and eat the other part with the cream and cookie. so there is always one part of the cookie that I don't eat. I have tried to eat the whole thing but I can't I don't like them that way. Aj always says that " a moose got to the Oreo's again" when he sees that I have left parts of them.

Ok, I dont' have that many people following my blog to tag but I tag Rosie, Heather, and Marlies

2 comments:

Marlies said...

You had to do it didn't you. Maybe I will finally do the other tag that I got from my friend Becca (I have actually done this tag twice) in your honor. By the way what is the thing you have to do when you see me? In addition to licking you can't forget biting. lol

Janessa said...

Speaking of the things you do when you see people, I can't think of a certain thing you do to me. I think it's probably more along the lines of a combination of things that include licking, poking, pinching my butt, or trying to pick me up in one way or another. All good times, though. Oh yeah, and you do that weird bug thing that always cracks me up.