Monday, February 9, 2009

Why Tv is bad for you. you can get hurt!!!

So, due to the pestering of Janessa, I have been told I need to post this experience I had last week on here.
I was at the gym working out and it was time for me to walk on the tredmill. They have put tv's on the tredmills at the gym so you can watch tv and work out at the same time.
I happened to be watching "how I met your mother" I wasn't going very fast, just a nice walk.
I was glued to the tv, and aparently started walking sideways and didn't know it. I fell of the tredmill. OK, laugh it up.. get it all out.
The girl next to me was laughing very hard as I look around to see who else saw it, but once again. I hopped back on and was glued to the tv.
No, I didn't walk off again. not yet at least.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I have always wanted to see someone fall off a treadmill haha I'm always paranoid that I'll trip while I'm running and smack my face on the hand rail!

It was good to see you at church Sunday! I wish you would've come and sat by me! Maybe next time :)

Janessa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can totally picture this in my mind! It's too bad you didn't have this video taped. You could have made millions!

Anonymous said...

Ahahahaha!!!
OK, I got it out... That's pretty funny!!

The Barton Bunch said...

LOL. That is HILARIOUS!!! Only you Sara!! HAHAHAHAHAHA