Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christensen Family Reunion:

Please forgive me, I didn't pull the camara out enough.
Family members that attended:
Jerry and Bella, Grandma, Kami, Scott, their 3 boys, Natalie, Scott and their 3 kids, Mom, Darryl, Alan, Cathy, Matt, Ben, Angie, Adelle, Breanna, Aj and me. And Bella's dog Nelly.
We camped for a weekend and just hung out. It was really good to get together with everyone. We don't get together enough. We missed those who could not make it either. They were in our thoughts too. We celebrated 3 Birthdays. Alan, Angie and Rhett. Happy Birthday guys! I hope it was good! We had a family dinner and then ate cake around the camp fire.
We had a couple exciting moments. But all turned out fine in the end. Adelle choked on a potato chip and we were all worried about her. but she's a trooper and didn't give up and got it out of her system and was able to breath again. Then on the last day, some guy pulling a HUGE fifth wheeler, rubbed it into Scott P's work truck. It looked worse than it was. Luckly noone was hurt.
We plan on doing it again next year, but let's do without the vehicle damage and the choking childeren please!

In this picture you see Aj (leaning on the tire) Matt and Breanna. We had gone on a Rhino ride.
Here you see Breanna Asleep in the back seat of the Rhino. I didn't want to wake her up by moving her. So we let her sleep in the seat.
Here's Nelly, She's a really good dog. I think she had a good time too. She got lots of attention adn lots of scraps.
Angie, Adelle and Breanna. The girls LOVED having a wagon ride together.
Adelle, showing us that she can walk on her own and is very proud of it too.
This is my big brother Alan.. he's kind of a goofy lookin guy,but he would never hurt you.
Me and Aj. good one of him.. I look a little wind blown.

Breanna having Daddy's Dr Pepper. She is all about taking Daddy's drinks from him.

This is me and my cousin Matt. We don't see him all that often and I really don't have a lot of pictures of him so I'm glad this one turned out half way good. How do you like it Matt?! lol!








1 comment:

Janessa said...

Sounds like a success! Breanna sleeping in the Rhino cracks me up. It reminds me of someone I know. hahaha