Thursday, September 25, 2008

50 Things about me



1. I don't deal with stupid people well

2. I am really good at making friends

3. I'm not quick to judge people

4. I love Aj

5. I love my daughter Breanna

6. I am a morning person not a night person.

it is very hard for me to stay up late. (unless I'm dancing)

7. I love to dance, even though Aj hate's it. I usualy

do girl's nights.

8. I have 2 older brothers and can kick both of them's butts

9. I don't usualy care about what people think about me,

unless it involves my family.

10. I would do anything for my friends and they know that I would

11. I hit the JACK POT in in-laws

12. I enjoy camping and atv riding with my family

13. I'm not always in the best of moods and

I usualy don't care to change it. ( something I need

to work on I know.)

14. I love music, mostly country, but I always enjoy listening to

the stuff I grew up with.

15. I love to get pampered, but I don't expect it.

16. I love it when Lisa scrubbs my head when she is shampooing it.

17. I went to cosmetology school, but I'm still not good at

doing my own hair,

18. I hate when people ask me the same thing over and over

19. I am very grumpy when I don't get enough sleep

20. I would do anything for my family

21. I like to do creative writing, even though I have not had the time lately

22. I have a high tolorance for pain

23. I can be very stubborn headed.

24. I prefer a stick shift over an automatic

25. I can change my own oil in my vehicles

26. I have developed a shoe fetish

27. I like home things in my home but am not
creative enough to do it myself, so I make others do it for me.

28. I prefer myself with long hair, not short.
even though I just cut it off. Dumb on my part, I know.

29. Being a parent has made me become more paitent
than I ever thought I would be, but I still need to work on it.

30. I don't have to have my hair and make
up on before I will step out of the house.

31. The states I have been to are, California,
Nevada, Arizona, New mexico, Washington,
Oragon and Idaho. Other than that, I've only
been to Mexico once. That's all the places I've been.

32. Someday I will make it to Alaska

33. I am a lot better with money than I used to be,
but I have a long way to go before I can be a millionair!

34. I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
and I beleive in it too!

35. I have 2 cats, and 2 dogs.

36. I love to snuggle up in a nice soft blanket

37. I get cold easily but I'm still not afraid to go play in it.

38. My new years tradition, is to go couch sledding and
have a bon fire with the ones I love!

39. I love sledding!

40. I love my husband's big blue truck! I don't ever want him to sell it!

41. I love to go to moab and do jeeping and hiking. I just like to be there!

42. I like to go to Country Thunder USA every year that I can,
and Aj is a good sport and goes anyway even though he really does not like crouds.

43. I like to try to help those that I know in any way that I can.

44. I think of myself as a good person

45. I don't always like the way I look when I get ready for the day.

46. I either have really good pictures of me, or really bad ones,
nothing that is just a picture!

47. I will never EVER use Veet again!!! It ate my skin!

48. I still don't understand how someone can make it into a
building, but not be able to find their way out. (should they be driving?!?)

49. My favorite restaruant is Tepenyaki Japanese Steak House! YUMM!!

50. I like to give good gifts for birthday's and christmas,but sometimes can't.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

This is so you! And yes, I remember the Veet episode! I love your 50 things.