Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It's a Girl

We went to the Doctor Yesterday for our ultrasound. Everything looked great.
We found out that Breanna got her wish for a baby sister. She was very excited about that. Now maybe Papa will quit teasing her about it being a boy. Breanna had told me that if it's a boy she's going to return it. Lol, I guess no returns are needed.
She was laying across my tummy on her tummy, stinkbug style, with her little bum up in the air. She was not about to move for anything or anyone. Made it very hard for the Doctor to get the shots of her she needed. but we did.
We got some cute shots of her little feet, and hands, and face too. And of corse she had her fingers in her mouth.
Now we have to get a name picked out, I have some in mind but I just have to have Aj help me with the one he likes best. We will let you know when we have decided.
I will also post pictures on here when I get them back from Aj's parents. They have adopted them for now.

6 comments:

Bobby Sue said...

Congrats! Girls are kind of the thing these days. I only know 2 people that are having boys.

Nicole said...

Congrats!! I only have sisters and it is so much fun, tell Breanna that sisters rock.

Monica said...

Congratulations! I thought you were getting your ultrasound later this week for some reason...how fun! That's cute that Breanna wanted a baby sister. She'll be a great big sister. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

CONGRATS I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST WITH YOUR NEW ADDITION TO YOUR FAMILY & YOUR BABY GOOD HEALTH! This is Bryan by the way.

The Barton Bunch said...

I think you need to update your blog considering your little one is a few months old now!! LOL