Saturday, September 20, 2008


Country Thunder USA 2008!
Good times! We had a good croud this year for Country Thunder.
Matt, Pepper and Tayler Perry came, along with Tara and of corse Aj, me and Breanna.
We had 4 fun filled days of hanging out watching stupid rednecks doing stupid things. Like a girl wrapped up in her blanked that face planted it on the ground and coulnd't get up because she was wrapped up in her blanket to tight.
Had a guy tell Pepper, Tara and I that we needed to help him find his voice cause he lost it. And someone say that they had caution tape up all around their camp to keep people out and people were getting stuck in it like flys to a fly strip. Good times I say!

















1 comment:

Marlies said...

Yea for your blogging! Welcome friend. You will have to add my blog to yours so that you can check up on me. I have already put you on mine. I loved reading about Brianna's birth and you meeting AJ. I wonder if I have all that on my blog somewhere. hmmmmmm...?